Welcome back to The Weekly Rapture, brought to you by The Lost Lighthouse. This week we briefly chat about the new not-terrible TMNT trailer, the talk of a new Predator film and what a crap name Ivy Pepper is in the new Gotham show, while Adam undersells how difficult not having working legs is and Gary has to tell a joke off air because it is far too awful.
The main talking point this week was the Liebster Award, a way of discovering new blogs by nominating those with less than 200 followers and asking them questions. Ben from the Malibros Podcast nominated us and asked us the following:
- What movie was the biggest disappointment for you, not the worst, the one that let you down?
- If you had to, would you rather lose your legs or your hands?
- What property would you like to be seen made into a game, be it a board, video or wargame, that hasn’t been done yet?
- What’s your choice of condiment to have with your fries/chips if any?
- What is your favourite video game that most people won’t have played?
- Tell me your “guilty pleasure” movie, the film that you know is terrible but you still love?
We answer these in the podcast, more or less. We will be putting up an article soon with our full answers, and our nominations for our favourite blogs to carry this on!
If you have any thoughts. questions or opinions anything this week you can as always get in touch through Facebook or on Twitter @lost_lighthouse, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or sound off in the ‘leave a reply’ box at the bottom of the podcast page on the website.